.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Kids Say The Most Demented Things


Abe, age 2:

"I'm going to invite the King to my wedding. The King of Poop!"

"I guess I kill chickens. That's okay."

"I make you bald. I drink down all your hair in one gulp!"

"Get away! I poke you!"

"I chop you up and put you in the oven. That's alright."

"Mom, your neck is nice and round. Just like a poop!"

"I like teeny babies. Dad, you a teeny baby. I throw you out window. That's fine."

"I am Dr. Doom! That my evil plan! Dr. Dooooooom!"

"Dr. Doom took my socks."

Comments:
I never wanted to say anything about Anne's neck, but now that it's come up I have to say that it's just like a poop. There, I'm glad I got that off my chest. It's been a long time that I've had to live with that burden. A little child will lead them, indeed.

Cole, you're just like a poop, too. Come to think of it, I may also be just like a poop. And I think I may have to take a bathroom break, which is much more exiting if you're just like a poop.

Love,

Dr. Dooooooom
 
When my nephew was about that age, one day he woke up after a dream, looking like he thought his crib had something gross in it, and saying that Buzz Lightyear pooped on his head.
 
That's my baby!
A.M.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?