.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

I Accept Responsibility

Little did I know when I taught my intro to comics course this past winter, starting with one of the worst comics of all time, that my student Stefan Claypool was a multi-media superstar--the driving force behind Middlebury Radio Theater. You know where this is going.

Without further ado: Corpses Coast to Coast...the radio drama!

Under any other circumstances, I'd call it over the top, but that's really not possible with this story, which I found in the Mr. Monster's Hi-Shock Schlock reprint comic.

Comments:
There is also a "disney" version of the corpses coast to coast at http://www.mrtots.com/content/Season2_5/Episode0/corpses-happy.mp3
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?